A modified version of the standard WordPress text widget. In addition to a title and textarea/html field the CTA widget includes an image URL that can be positioned above or below the title, a button text field and a button URL field. CTA widget is short for «Call to Action» widget. We frequently see website designs with 3 columns of widgets on the home page. Frequently these buckets or widgets utilize an image, title, description, and call to action button. This widget makes it easier for beginners to change the content of these blocks without editing HTML.
Read more about this widget on wordpress.boomvisibility.com
cta-widgetdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to one of your widget areas
- How can I upload an image for the image URL field?
Use the media manager to add a new item. If you click edit on the image you can find its URL and copy and paste that into the widget. You can also upload images via FTP or link to images on other websites.
- How can I change the CSS for the widget?
Edit your theme’s style.css file or any other CSS that is loaded on the website. There are class names for each element of the widget and there are example CSS configurations on the plugin site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Call to Action Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a sub-title option.
- Changed the way images were outputted so if no image is added there will not be a broken image tag now.