The easiest way to add a top bar to your site.
With this plugin you can:
Modify the number of the top bar segments (Columns) in 1, 2 or 3.
Add custom HTML or WordPress shortcodes to the top bar.
Modify the color, text color and height of the top bar.
Have a sticky top bar (position fixed).
You can access to your top bar`s configuration in the settings sidebar from your backoffice site.
You can modify the next features in the top bar:
- Activate: User can activate or deactivate top bar.
- User can close top bar: This option allows you to allow or not the user to close the top bar at any time.
- Sticky top bar: This option makes the top bar sticky (fixed position).
- Background Color: You can modify the color of the top bar by simply selecting it with the color picker in the configuration section
- Text color: Same as the background color you can edit the color has you want from the text inside the top bar.
- Height: You can modify the height in pixels of the top bar to the size you want
- Custom CSS: You have the possibility to add custom css to the site with the field provided in the general settings from this plugin
- Columns number: You can edit the number of columns (1,2 or 3) to divide your top bar content.
In this section, you can modify all the content within each column for the top bar.
It has up to 3 sections of content, separated in left, center and right.
You can add HTML code or WordPress shortcodes.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Top-Bar CodeBulls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added sticky option.