All of your saved custom product tabs will be loaded into the familiar WP All Import user interface. When defining your import, look for the Custom Product Tabs section. For each saved tab, you can choose to ignore it, apply it as is (as a saved tab), or apply it as a custom tab (and customize the tite/content).
Please be aware that importing custom product tabs will wipe out existing tabs for the product before applying the new ones.
- Download the plugin .zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
- In the WordPress admin (yourdomain.com/wp-admin) go to Plugins > Add New or click the «Add New» button on the main plugins screen.
- On the following screen, click the «Upload Plugin» button.
- Browse your computer to where you downloaded the plugin .zip file, select it and click the «Install Now» button.
- After the plugin has successfully installed, click «Activate Plugin» and enjoy!
What plugins do I need to use this plugin?
This plugin relies on three other plugins: Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce to create your tabs, WP All Import to import data, and WP All Import’s WooCommerce Extension to import WooCommerce Products.
Can I add tabs to existing products with this plugin?
You can add tabs to existing products, but it will wipe out any tabs you currently have for that product.
Can I add tabs to a subset of products in my import file?
No. The options for applying/ignoring custom product tabs will be applied to all of the products in your import file.
What is a saved tab vs. a custom tab?
Saved and custom tabs come from the Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. A custom tab is defined for a single product, while a saved tab can be applied to as many products as you’d like.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce WP All Import Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.3 – April 19th, 2019
- Updating WC compatibility
2.0.2 – November 27th, 2018
- Updating the rapid-addon WP All Import API file.
- Minor updates related to WPCS.s
2.0.1 – November 1st, 2017
- Declaring compatibility with WooCommerce and WordPress
2.0.0 – October 13th, 2017
- Compatibility with Custom Product Tabs 1.6.1+ – update to the way we do tab slugs
1.0.1 – June 26th, 2017
- Fixed an issue where the ID of a saved tab was being saved incorrectly – saved tabs should now be properly recognized as saved tabs.
1.0.0 – April 24th, 2017
- Hello World.