Customize Twenty Sixteen theme – add Google Fonts, use new templates without sidebar and get other options to easily customize your site.
This plugin simplifies customization of Twenty Sixteen theme by giving you additional Customizer options including the usage of Google Fonts, and usage of additional page templates.
Create your premium looking website using only Twenty Sixteen theme
Our demos also use the following free plugin:
Customize Twenty Sixteen adds additional page templates which can be selected on page edit:
- No sidebar boxed (default boxed, but page without sidebars)
- No sidebar wide (wide page without sidebars)
- No sidebar fullscreen (use with Bold Builder)
Also it will add new customization section (BoldThemes Settings) with following options:
- Body font
- Title font
- Heading font
- Menu font
- Remove space around pages
- Remove space around header
- Remove entry header
- Menu position – default, left and centered below logo
- Custom CSS
- Custom JS
Actively developed and supported
Customize Twenty Sixteen is actively developed by BoldThemes , authors of a number of free and premium WordPress themes and plugins.
Use WordPress Add New Plugin feature and search Customize Twenty Sixteen or download the archive and:
- Unzip the archive on your computer
- Upload bt_customize_2016 directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Customize Twenty Sixteen” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Bold Builder template.
- Added menu position option.
- Initital release.