Adds a checkbox to the User Profile screen, allowing logged-in users to change the fonts used across the site to a dyslexic friendly one.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/dyslexic-fonts/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» screen in WordPress
- Tell any dyslexic users they can change how the site is displayed!
What font is that?! And why is it easier to read?!
See https://opendyslexic.org/ for more information; this plugin simply lets users toggle that font on or off.
It’s very possible that font choice won’t make a difference and as the OpenDyslexic website says, it «is not supposed to be a cure, a complete solution, or something you should apply uniformly to everyone». But for the sake of a checkbox, it’s nice to have the choice.
What browsers are supported?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Dyslexic Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WP 6.4 and WP 6.3.2
- Moved the inline stylesheet to a separate one
- Tested with WP 5.7
- Now uses WOFF/WOFF2 versions of the font instead of OTF
- Tested with WP 5.6 alpha-49135
- Initial release.
- Bugfix: uses CSS :not selector to avoid classes with «icon» in them
- Tested with WP 5.2.1
- Tested with WP 4.6.1