The Freespee Call Tracking plugin dynamically displays a phone number on your WordPress site. Every phone call made by your visitors is turned into useful data. With the flip of a switch you deliver this phone call data to your Google Analytics account to see what keyword and Ad that drove the phone call.
Some of the features:
- Link phone calls made by your online visitors to their source (Google SEM, Facebook, etc).
- View the full online user journey including phone calls.
- Feed call data into 3rd party platforms, like Google Analytics or Google AdWords. Full list here!
- For more information please visit Freespee.com.
This plugin works in USA, Canada and Europe.
PS: You will need an Freespee.com customer ID to use this plugin. Sign up for free!
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create your account at Freespee.com.
- Grab your customer ID from the Freespee account settings.
- Go to the «Freespee» menu under «Settings» in WordPress admin and enter you Customer ID.
- You’re done!
- How do I get started?
Please have a look at our getting started guide.
For further questions please see support.freespee.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Freespee Call Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Omset “Freespee Call Tracking” til ditt eige språk.
Interested in development?
Les kjeldekoden, sjekk SVN-lageret eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
Release Date – December 1st, 2014
- Initial public release