MAS Companies For WP Job Manager plugin is an extension of WP Job Manager plugin that allow your users to post their companies directly.
All companies posted by the user can be managed in the company dashboard page.
You can also add widget to search companies and filter companies by taxonomies.
Also you can simply customize the dashboard, company submit form and etc with your style, by editing the specific template.
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of MAS Companies For WP Job Manager, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “MAS Companies For WP Job Manager” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
You can configure the company settings on Job Listings -> Settings -> Company (Tab).
Will MAS Companies For WP Job Manager work with my theme?
Yes; MAS Companies For WP Job Manager will work with any theme having active WP Job Manager plugin.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the MAS Companies For WP Job Manager GitHub repository.
Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“MAS Companies For WP Job Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.6 – 2022-04-07
- Fix – Allow admin to access companies dropdown.
1.0.5 – 2022-01-29
- Fix – Changing user issue in the company editor fixed.
1.0.4 – 2021-03-29
- Tested PHP version upto 5.7
1.0.3 – 2020-10-16
- Fix – Fixed escaping issues with company submitted template
- Fix – Issues fixed with missing functions
1.0.2 – 2020-09-23
- Enhancement – Admin emails on front-end company submit/update added
- Enhancement – Pending companies count in admin company menu label added
- Fix – Issue fixed with admin company author select showing current author only
- Fix – Job single google structured data error with company name issue fixed
- Fix – «Allow Pending Edits» settings not working issue fixed
1.0.1 – 2020-05-21
- Fix – Job search by company name issue fixed
- Fix – Company listing pagination issue fixed
1.0.0 – 2019-11-13
- Initial Release