The Plugin will help you easy to add Custom Taxonomy to your Post, Custom Post Type.
You just input the post_type and The Name of Taxonomy,
You should tick to hierarchical option: will become Category or become Tag);
If you want to update, remove the existing taxonomy just go to page MCT_All, this page will be used to manage your added custom taxonomy
– Existing Custom Post Type Slug: the slug name from post_type, which is the one you want to add custom taxonomy
– New Taxonomy Name: the name of Custom Taxonomy, which you want to add. will be display on the admin menu
– New Taxonomy Slug: add the slug of the custom taxonomy, which you want to add
- Activate the plugin through the \»Plugins\» menu in WordPress.
How I Add custom taxonomy to existing post_type?
Go to My Custom Taxonomy, fill in the require information then save it.
How to I update my custom taxonomy ?
Go to the page MCT_All, update it
How to I delete my custom taxonomy ?
Go to the page MCT_All, delete it
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“My Custom Taxonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Omset “My Custom Taxonomy” til ditt eige språk.
Interested in development?
Les kjeldekoden, sjekk SVN-lageret eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
- This is the first version.
- Initial release.