Our plugin gives a photography the ability to upload the photos from their photoshoot, send their client an invite to login and view all the pictures from the photoshoot. The client can then login and go through all of the pictures from he photoshoot and select which pictures they want to be edited.
The photographer will be notified and can login into their website and see the pictures that the client selected. Once the photographer uploads the edited pictures, the client will be notified and they can login and down the edited photos.
- Photo vault to show your client photos from their photoshoot.
- Invite send out an invite to your client, so the can login to view their photo.
- Gives the client the ability to select which images they would like the photographer to edit.
- Full notification system
- Supports several file extensions
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» screen in WordPress.
- Use the «Photo Prism» to use the plugin.
Is this plugin free?
Yes! Our plugin is free to use. We plan on adding additional features very soon.
Is there a limit to the number of images I can upload?
No! Our plugin allows you to upload all the images you want, but we suggest checking with your web hosting company and see if you have limited disk space.
Do you plan on adding new features?
Yes! We’re working on several new features to expand the plugin. If you want to stay up to date, join our email list.
I have more questions about your plugin?
If you have further questions about our plugin, please feel free to go to our website, https://www.thewebdesignhub.com and open up a ticket. You can also use our Live Chat and speak to one of our support technicians right away.