Create beatiful sticky bar for your WordPress website. It’s seemlessly integrated with WordPress core and all options stays in Customizer section.
When you install the plugin and go to Appearance > Customizer you will see Sticky Bar item. When you click it there is four section;
- Content: For specifying title, content, buttons things…
- Display Rules: To specify rules for when sticky bar should be visible…
- Colors: To set colors of the sticky bar for better match with your theme…
- Animations: Add some openning and closing animations for your sticky bar…
The plugin only adds cookie when you setup Display Rules options. Which name is «wpati_show» and set it to «false». Other than that there is no user information saved.
If you need any support about our plugin please don’t hesitate to contact with us from Support forums of this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sticky-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance > Customize > Sticky Bar screen to configure the plugin
- I installed the plugin, why sticky bar is not visible on my site?
Please be sure you added content from Appearance > Customize > Sticky Bar > Content section. And you activate sticky bar from Appearance > Customize > Sticky Bar > Display Rules section.
- Can I setup sticky bar as show only once for a user?
Yes you can specify how often should users see sticky bar from Appearance > Customize > Sticky Bar > Display Rules section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Sticky Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial launch of the plugin.