Easy installation one-click plugin for your WordPress website. To make your header sticky when scrolled, you need to add main header class(or id) into the plugin input. You can also add any color of your choice when the header is sticky.
There is another option where you can display scroll to top button in the front-end of the website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress
- Open my-sticky-header page in the WordPress dashboard
- Add your main header class or Id ( you can find your main header class by inspecting or press ctrl+shift+i in Google Chrome.
- You can add any other color of your choice for header background when sticky.
- With one-click you can add scroll to top button
Are there any extra settings?
Currently there are not extra settings for this version.
Are there translations?
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Sticky Header On Scroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- An easy installation plugin to make header sticky when scroll