Sticky Topbar plugin lets user add an area at top of the website which is sticky. This plugin compatible with any WordPress themes. User can add social media URLs, call-to-action text with button and countdown timer. Fully responsive.
There are many ways to add a topbar in WordPress website but flexibility of Sticky Topbar plugin helps user to do much more than any other topbar plugin. Using the plugin the website owner can promote his/her book, event ticket or any other landing page with a countdown timer.
- Add call-to-action text
- Add call-to-action button
- Social media icons
- Color changes capability
- Dismiss button
- Countdown timer. See Demo
You will be able to add your brand’s social URL of following sites:
* Mobile/Cell Number
Sticky Topbar is compatible with any WordPress theme.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
RainaStudio Blog – Web Development Tutorial and Other Resources
Switch CTA Box – Add Unlimited CTA(Click to Action) Contents
Menu Iconset – Add Description and Icon to Navigation Menu Item
Sticky Genesis Topbar – Add a topbar area in WordPress built on Genesis Framework
- Upload the entire sticky-topbar folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (or install directly by searching in Plugins > Add New)
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress
- In Settings menu you’ll see submenu «Sticky Topbar», add or modify content for your topbar from the meta fields.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Sticky Topbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The plugin will now add custom topbar before header in WordPress