The plugin restores the
Title field (that was removed from WordPress 4.2) in the insert link popup box and adds a new
Add rel="nofollow" to link checkbox to it.
Gutengerg (Block Editor) Note: At the moment it’s not possible to add the functionality to Gutenberg, it’s a different system from the classic editor and it does not have a hook/filter which allows adding custom settings. As soon as it becomes possible to add the functionality to Gutenberg we will update the plugin.
title-and-nofollow-for-linksfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- That’s all.
Does the plugin support localization?
Yes, please use translate.wordpress.org.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Title and Nofollow For Links (Classic Editor)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.12 (February 3rd, 2022 )
- Bumped up the tested up to 6.1
- Changed name and description to specify it’s only for Classic Editor
1.11 (December 27th, 2020 )
- Fix for deprecated jQuery functions
1.10 (June 1st, 2020)
- Remove unnecessary blank space when generating the rel value
1.09 (February 6, 2020 )
- fixes issue with spacing
1.08 (January 14, 2020)
- adds option for «sponsored» rel
- fixes another conflict with Toolset Types plugin
- fixes conflict with Toolset Types plugin
- minor tweaks
- update wplink.js to last version.
- fixed js-bug (thanks to @themagnifico).
- fixed js-bug in Text editor.
- first version