Variation Swatches for WooCommerce is the easiest to use plugin to convert dropdown boxes into highly engaging variation swatches.
Make it faster and easier for your buyers to choose product variations visually.
There are no complicated settings or configuration needed to start using Variation Swatches for WooCommerce.
Instantly convert traditional dropdown attributes to visually appealing swatches. This plugin provides options to convert woocommerce variation attributes to swatches. We provide multiple options like image, color, label type swatches for both product page and shop page.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce works with most well coded WordPress themes & plugins.
Learn more from our knowledge base.
Variation Swatches Is Compatible With
Variation Swatches works with all WordPress page builders, including:
- Beaver Builder
- Brizy Builder
- Divi Builder
- Thrive Architect
- Spectra Website Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Bricks Builder
- And others
Variation Swatches works with any theme, including:
- Hello Elementor
Here are some of our products:
Currently used by nearly 2 million websites, Astra Theme is the most popular WordPress theme and is also the most popular WooCommerce theme. Variation Swatches for WooCommerce was made to work perfectly with Astra Theme. Visit Astra Theme
Currently used by nearly 300,000 store owners to get more orders and increase the order value through our conversion optimized checkout replacement for WooCommerce, checkout order bumps, one-click post purchase upsells, and A/B split testing engine. Visit CartFlows
Cart Abandonment Recovery
Currently used by nearly 400,000 store owners to capture lost revenue caused by buyers that don’t complete their checkout. Cart Abandonment Recovery captures these lost orders and automatically contacts the lost buyers to get them to complete their order. Visit Cart Abandonment Recovery
Stripe for WooCommerce
Stripe for WooCommerce delivers a simple, secure way to accept credit card payments, Apple Pay, and Google Pay on your WooCommerce store. Reduce payment friction and boost conversions using this free plugin! Visit Stripe for WooCommerce
Currently used by nearly 2 million websites, Starter Templates offers hundreds of complete website templates, including over 50 website designs for WooCommerce stores. Visit Starter Templates
As you can see, we know WooCommerce inside and out and help thousands of store owners build highly profitable stores everyday.
- Enable Swatches for Shop / Product details pages
- 3 different Swatch types (label, color, image)
- Completely customizable swatches design with height, width and border radius
- Auto convert variation dropdowns to label/button type Swatch
- Disabled Attribute Type (Blur with Cross, Blur Only, Hide)
- Enable/Disable tooltip
- Tooltip with image preview
Shop Page Features:
- Override global features and make different settings for shop page
- Swatches Alignment for shop page (Left, Center, Right)
- Swatches position (Before title, After title, Before price, After price)
USERS LOVE VARIATION SWATCHES
- Install the
Variation Swatches for WooCommerceeither via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress
- Make sure to disable caching on your checkout and thank you steps
Does this shows variations on shop / archieve page?
Yes, this plugin enables variation swatches on shop / archieve page. User can select variant directly from shop page and add to cart.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“Variation Swatches for WooCommerce by CartFlows” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Variation Swatches for WooCommerce by CartFlows” er omsett til 1 språk. Takk til omsetjarane for bidraga deira.
Omset “Variation Swatches for WooCommerce by CartFlows” til ditt eige språk.
Interested in development?
Les kjeldekoden, sjekk SVN-lageret eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
1.0.7 – WEDNESDAY, 22nd FEBRUARY 2023
- Improvement – Refactored some code to harden the security of the plugin.
1.0.6 – WEDNESDAY, 14th DECEMBER 2022
- Improvement – Added support for the taxonomy page.
- Improvement – Added support to populate swatches on ajax calls.
- Fixed – Wrong images were appearing on the swatches selection.
- Fixed – Plugin conflict with WP-Persian plugin.
- Fixed – Unable to save custom attribute data with the Cyrillic alphabet.
1.0.5 – TUESDAY, 18th OCTOBER 2022
- Fixed – Compatibility issues with WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro.
- Fixed – Fatal error with Astra theme.
- Fixed – Variation price disappears on shop page.
1.0.4 – WEDNESDAY, 7th SEPTEMBER 2022
- Improvement – Supports WooCommerce shortcodes.
- Improvement – Astra’s swap mode working on disabling swatches on shop page.
- Improvement – Increased variation threshold to 200.
- Fixed – Admin UI breaking on edit product page.
- Fixed – Settings page UI issue on attribute edit.
1.0.3 – WEDNESDAY, 24th AUGUST 2022
- Feature – Disable out of stock terms.
- Feature – Catalog mode for shop page.
- Improvement – Admin UI improvements.
- Improvement – Supports Astra’s infinite scroll mode.
- Fixed – Issue selecting multiple options on shop page.
- Fixed – Thumbnail dimension on shop page.
1.0.2 – TUESDAY, 9th AUGUST 2022
- Feature – Customize variation swatches from the edit product page.
- Improvement – Updated swatches» spacing.
- Improvement – Maintain swatches order on frontend as per settings.
- Improvement – Added RTL support for the settings page.
1.0.1 – THURSDAY, 21st JULY 2022
- Improvement – Support for Astra upsells on cart page.
1.0.0 – FRIDAY, 15th JULY 2022
- Initial release.