Automagically mark all of your WooCommerce orders complete regardless of product type. Normally WooCommerce only marks virtual & downloadable products as complete this plugin changes that and marks all orders as complete.
Massive props to Justin Stern & SkyVerge for writing up the blog post that inspired this plugin.
- WordPress 3.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Mark Orders as Complete” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Will this plugin work with my theme?
This plugin should work regardless of any theme as it does nothing on the front end.
- Where can I report bugs, request new features, or contribute to the project?
All of those can be done on the GitHub repository.
- Why doesn’t this plugin work with the Cheque or Bank Transfer payment options?
At the moment these don’t work because they require a different hook. If you use these gateways and need them to work just open an issue on GitHub and I’ll look into it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“WooCommerce Mark Orders as Complete” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – 12/08/2013
- Initial upload – Hello World! 🙂