Displays a confirmation dialog when plugin are enabled / stop. Display plugin enable / stop logs on the dashboard.
How to use
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed when enabling / disabling plug-ins.
- Logs will be recorded and displayed in the dashboard widget when plug-ins are enabled / stopped.
- The location where logs are saved is saved in / log in the «WP Plugin Confirm» directory.
- Upload the «wp-plugin-confirm» folder to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“WP Plugin Confirm” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed the plug-in name and file path, which is recorded in the log.
- First commit.