WP Coder – plugin for adding custom code to the site. You can easily add HTML CSS JS code to the page of your site. This plugin is great for placing a connection of various scripts or styles to make the site more beautiful, dynamic and attractive.
With this plugin you can place on the site pages almost any elements, created with the help of scripts and styles.
For example, you can easily install a pop-up window script or notifications script to a page without overloading the site with different plugins.
- Easy to use
- Connecting third-party libraries
- Uploading to the site and connecting scripts and styles
- Easy plugin, not overloading the website
- Inserted shortcodes into HTML code.
Try our new WordPress popup plugin
CSS «Pure CSS3 Round Menu» are used in video
Use with other plugins to maximize your results
- Popup Box – new WordPress popup plugin
- Counter Box – powerful creator of counters, timers and countdowns
- Button Generator – easily Button Builder
- Herd Effects – fake notifications and social proof plugin
- Floating Button
- Side Menu Lite – add sticky fixed buttons
- Sticky Buttons – floating buttons builder
- Bubble Menu – circle floating menu
- Float menu – awesome floating side menu
- Modal Window – create modal window
- Wow Skype Buttons
Bidragsytarar og utviklarar
“WP Coder – add custom html, css and js code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: security update
- Fixed: minor bug on main page of the plugin
- Fixed: minor bug.
- Added: alternative shortcode.
- Added: processing shortcodes inserted into the HTML code
- Fixed: Adding tag in HTML code
- Fixed: shortcode code
- Fixed: deleting item
- Fixed: saving into database
- Fixed: minor bugs
- Fixed: order of connection scripts and styles
- Fixed: Saving in the database
- Added: Codemirror
- Optimized: file storage
- Changed: admin style
- Fixed: display shortcode in content
- Initial release